Media Design School
Digital Creativity Foundation Programme
Use this form if you would like to know more about this Level 4 Foundation Programme
The Digital Creativity Foundation programme of study comprises of two certificates: the New Zealand Certificate in Arts and Design and the New Zealand Certificate in Digital Media and Design. Each certificate is worth 60 credits and contributes to the completion of the overall programme.
All applicants need to provide: NCEA Level 2 (or International equivalent); Candidates without NCEA Level 2 (or international equivalent) will be assessed by the Programme Co-ordinator.
This programme is delivered by Media Design School online with pastoral care and access to all the tech you need onsite at DNA’s Rotorua Campus.
When to use this form:
- When you want to enroll in NZ’s most awarded tertiary institution for creative and digital tech quals
- When you want to enquire about our 40 week Level 4 Programme
- Fundamentals of Visual Communication
- Digital Design and Media Design (including digital video production, web and motion graphic design)
- Concept Art
- 3D Design
- An introduction to Game Design.